Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday - April 15, 2010

I know of one person from our team that should be arriving in Miami within the next hour! They left Flagstaff around noon today, about the same time I did, but they flew, I drove! I had a few things to accomplish before I departed...

I am now sitting here at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport waiting to board my "red-eye" to Miami... I will arrive around 9:30am local time on Friday.

The vast majority of our team will be arriving in Miami throughout the day on Friday, the last, very late on Friday night. We are scheduled to depart from Miami to Port Au Prince, Haiti on Saturday at 7:00am local time... that means a 3:00am wake up to allow for preparation, travel, check-in, TSA, boarding, etc...

Once again, we do not know what the internet connectivity will be once we get there. In February it was poor and intermittent. We will attempt to post to the blog and upload pictures as much as possible, but it may be limited until we return on the 24th.

It will be interesting to see the changes that have taken place. Likewise, I am curious about the things that haven't changed... the people, conditions, and other things...

I have been charged with a few missions... checking on certain people and patients... I will make this a priority to report on, if we have the ability!


Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment