Saturday, April 17, 2010

Take Two

Here we sit at MIA, waiting to board the Vision Air flight to Port-au-Prince. I really can't believe my luck, I have been afforded the opportunity to take the trip of a lifetime TWICE. I am blessed to have the support of my family and co-workers in the effort to get me where I am today.

THANK YOU. Without your help I could not do this.

The crowd here is very diverse. I enjoy watching the families departing to Cuba, The Dominican Republic, and all points south. Style is everything to these guys, I could people watch all day;)

Anywho.... We gotta get on the plane.

Peace, D

1 comment:

  1. D et al, sending out a BIG shout of support to you all. Following along on the blog. I appreciate seeing all your smiling, early morning faces at the Miami airport before heading to PAP. - Heather

    ReplyDelete