Monday, March 1, 2010

Home in Maine and decompressing

What a week! A big surprise to all of you that I talk in my sleep (yea it's true), and I guess I woke up calling for an anesthesiologist last night :) Go figure! On a more serious note, I need to send my heart felt feelings to my Flagstaff friends. I have never had the opportunity to work and be with such an amazing group of medical professionals. I was honored to be part of this team and to push the limits with all of you! It is a bit strange to be home where things have been carrying on as "normal", and no one is around to time me in the shower!! Ray, Bull has my photos on his camera though I will try to get the few photos I have off my Blackberry to add. I send my love to all of you and hope to see you all in the future. Preferably on a River Trip, but dinner works too. Liz

1 comment:

  1. What a week it was! Luckily I was in "tent city" so I was immune to said sleep talking! Today was spent sleeping... what is up with that!? Next time your in Flag, beer is on me! Thank you! We were the team!

    ReplyDelete