Thursday, March 11, 2010

3-11-2010

Good Morning, what a process this has been to even manage to write something!! First of all it was so good to meet you all and have the opportunity to work with you. I'm usually a little more social but was so tired on this trip that I didn't "get out much" I hope to see you all again someday either on a return trip to Haiti or a visit in Flagstaff.

Therapy for me has been to read every piece of news about Haiti and to keep up with the blogs. Thanks so much,Ray, for all your posts. I have posted photos on my website as well and you can see them at www.photo-op.info. My heart still aches for the people of Haiti and especially the children...working in the Peds tent was a gift that I was given. (Sleeping in the big tent was a nightmare!)

Love you and will pray for you all,
Susan
Fountain Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment